5.06.2012

First haircut

Last night I caved. I had wanted to hold off until August for Pierce's first haircut (more of a mental opposition/ denial that he's already 1), but his hair was starting to drive me crazy. Don't get me wrong. The faux hawk was cute. Adorable. But the poof that followed after he slept was not so cute. Not only did we have the poof to deal with, but P has some pretty crazy scars on his head that haven't exactly helped the hair situation. (I always call his neurosurgeon his hair stylist.)

So yesterday after leaving the NICU picnic, we decided it was time. Time to crop the locks. Time for me to accept the fact that a first haircut was in order.

Surprisingly, P sat pretty still for the trim. I think he was just glad to get rid of the poof.

 
What do you think? Better?


2 comments:

  1. NNNOOOO I LOVE THE MO HAWK!! hehehe he is adorable no matter what! I guess I am just a little against cutting the hair because Verno barely has any... I mean he has "bed head" now when he wakes up but a quick rub with my hand and its back to barely there HAHA :) Very cute... I think I would have cried! im a wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. think I am just a little against reducing the locks because Verno hardly has any... I mean he has "bed head" now when he awakens but a fast rub with my side and its returning to hardly there HAHA
    rs gold
    WOW Gold Kaufen

    ReplyDelete