11.07.2012

Letter to a new NICU mom

Two weeks ago, I had the honor of being asked to be the guest blogger over at Life with Jack.

After the posting, I received lots of emails from folks asking if they could use this letter in care packages, print materials... to which I say yes, yes, yes! To make it easy, I've made an easy to print .pdf file. Please feel free to pass this letter along to anyone you may feel it would help.
Letter to a new NICU mom And thank you, for all the sweet and kind comments.

Love walking this journey with our followers!

Lindsay

10 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    hotmail.com login page

    ReplyDelete